- 24225 Alston Ave, Pelkie, MI 49958
- Looking for a relaxing rural retreat? How about over a 1/2 acre all your own? This property has year round access, septic, well and electric. Perfect place to set up a camp, build your home, or use the 1 car garage for extra storage. Approx. 20 minutes to Baraga and all the amenities. The home structure is a knock-down - please do not enter...
- 56657 Hecla St, Calumet, MI 49913
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3034 Sqft
- Bigger is better but huge is best! Architecturally unique, this home was designed with light, space, energy-efficiency and functionality in mind!The interior features a neutral color scheme that harmonizes with a mixture of warm timber floors, tile and carpeting. Upon entering through the enclosed front porch, the home opens into a generous area that accommodates the living room, den, ½ bath and a walk-in closet. Steps lead up to a spaciously-sized eat-in kitchen with a walk-in pantry for extra storage, a dedicat ...
- Traprock Valley Rd, Lake Linden, MI 49945
- Here is your opportunity to hunt & enjoy the outdoors on this 40 acre parcel located just outside of historical Lake Linden on Traprock Valley Road. This parcel has a mixture of hardwood and softwood to include cedar, aspen, maple and oak. Utilities are available at the road.
- 101 N Superior Ave, Baraga, MI 49908
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1952 Sqft
- Bursting with potential and endless opportunities!Entire building could be used for Commercial, Residential or both. This property is conveniently located moments from town and has maximum exposure from both US41 and M38! Enjoy gorgeous views of Keweenaw Bay! You'll be charmed by this home's functional layout with quality finishes and amenities throughout. The well-laid out kitchen exudes a country feel with lots of counter space, 3 walls of cabinets, a large pantry for extra storage, and a 2-tier coat closet. ...
- 57396 Fourth St, Calumet, MI 49913
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1462 Sqft
- Mission Possible.....Why rent when you can own? This delightful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is in a perfect location for exploring the heart and soul of historical Calumet. Enter this home through a large enclosed front porch; turn it into a comfy, casual sitting area, perfect spot for relaxing. Further into the home through French doors is a spacious dining room leading into a light-filled living room. The large older-style kitchen leaves you with endless possibilities. The top floor accommodates 3 bedrooms (2 wa ...